Interview with housing extraordinaire, Paige Moonshade!


(Click the banner to see Paige's amazing fansite!)

Hey guys! Paige Moonshade was nice enough to do an interview with Spiral's Geographic Society - a new, but improving fansite! We will have an interview weekly if we can get volunteers. This interview will revolve around Paige Moonshade, housing extraordinaire! We will ask her questions regarding her love for housing, and how it feels like to handle being a moderator and an official fansite owner. Enjoy!

1. Most of the people on your fansite recognize you as a Housing Extraordinaire. Where did this profound love for housing come from?

Paige Moonshade:  I have always had a love of decorating. Online gaming made that love even stronger. From fancy detailed houses to the basics of storage/garden houses. I dunno, I can remember rearranging my bedroom all the time as a kid. 

2. You're a moderator on both Wizard101 Central and Pirate101 Central, and an official fansite owner. How do you manage to run smoothly on all 3, and does it get a little hectic?

Paige Moonshade: Oh boy what a loaded question! Wizard101 Central was the very first site I ever check out for game information. I have always considered Wizard101 Central and Now Pirate101 Central my in-game home. I got into blogging after because I wanted to do more. A friend told em about blogging and I found The Friendly Necromancers. I started out pretty rough but once i made my first housing post it was history I found my spot.

3. When you logged into Twitter and realized you had 2,000 followers (congratulations!), how did you react? How long did it take you to accumulate all of these fans?

Paige Moonshade:  You should of seen me hit 1000. I'm still so very humbled by all my fans . When one of them told me I was at 1980 I was in shock. Simply amazed. Thank you so much everyone. You mean so much to me.

4.  We recognize you're a fan of both Wizard101 and Pirate101. If you could see something added to both games (a world, a companion, a piece of gear) what would it be? 

Paige Moonshade: Wow. Wizard101 more animated/interactive furniture, any new furniture is always something I'm looking for. Pirate101 I would love some mannequins, also Ship to ship pvp sounds really fun.

5. We know you're the first to get hands on when any housing update comes in - what is something you would like to see added to the housing part of the game? Do you think Pirate101 will get a gardening alternative, maybe fishing?

Paige Moonshade: Fishing! I would love fishing instead of gardening for Pirate101.

6. Lastly, is there anything you'd like to say to your fans?

Paige Moonshade: Thank you! Never stop being you. Thank you all so much ((hugs)). You make me feel so honored to know each of you.

Please follow her here, and don't forget to subscribe to us! Boy, did I use the word extraordinaire a lot - but that word really describes her! Hope you enjoyed this interview, and stay tuned for next week's! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this is a G-Rated Blog, and comments must be appropriate for all ages.