Interview with Edward LifeGem!

cricket


Surprise Wednesday has rolled around, and we have Edward Lifegem as a guest this week! We did an interview with him expressing his love for blogging, and activities he likes to do when he's not playing Wizard101 and Pirate101. Enjoy!


1. Let's start off talking about your blog. It's innovative, fun, and many people view it. When did you start this blog? 

Edward Lifegem: Where did the inspiration come from? Hello, Thank you for interviewing me! :D Back in 2010 a wizard named Mary Dreamshade introduced me to the Wizard101 community and I started reading one great blog, The Friendly Necromancer! I loved every post Friendly made and I thought it was pretty cool he blogged about the game and we got to read how he was doing on the game and all of the great important news we needed to know. Mary Dreamshade and I created our blogs on May 10th, 2010 and I believe Friendly inspired us both to blog about the game. :)

2. What was your reaction when you went official for Kingsisle? Were you expecting positive results?

Edward Lifegem: I was actually very surprised the day I submitted my blog to Kingsisle for Official Pirate101 Fansite. I submitted my blog to Kingsisle two times before and didn't make it but I had a good feeling about the third time! I had no doubt in my mind and I submitted my blog to Kingsisle an hour later everyone on Twitter was telling me congrats. I was confused and had to read all of the interactions. Anthony Deathbane told me I made Pirate101 Official and I was shocked,surprised and had a lot more feelings that I can't even name! I look at my email and Tom (Friendly) told me I made it. Even today, 10 months after making it I'm still surprised and will always remember that day. :D I would like to let all of my readers know I made it because of them! Thank you everyone. :)

3. What is your favorite part about blogging? 

Edward Lifegem: I have no favorite part of blogging, I love every single last bit of it! I love Pirate101, Wizard101 and of course the community and as long as you're happy with my posts I'm happy even if one day no one reads my post I will still love blogging. :D

4. For new bloggers (like myself, and the rest of the crew), do you have any tips/recommendation?

Edward Lifegem: Welcome to the Blogging community guys! Remember your fans who read your blog/ view your site. If you're a new blogger don't worry about not having many readers at first. You'll get there soon if you never give up! I remember blogging in 2011 and only having 8 members and sometimes I had no views on my posts but still made them. That doesn't matter as long as you love blogging. :D Keep trying and never give up and you'll be the best blogger/site owner!

5. You're a fan of both Kingsisle games. What is your favorite part about both of them? 

Edward Lifegem: Would you like to see anything added to them? It'll be hard answering one favorite part of each game but I will try. With Wizard101 I love the spells, Kingsisle creates so many awesome spells that I can't even keep track of my favorite spell because most of them are favorite spells! :D My favorite part of Pirate101 is companions since they help so much and if you don't have anything else to do you can spend your time leveling them up. My favorite part of the games together are that they are created by the greatest creative game team ever, Kingsisle!

 6. How's leveling your life character going? Haha. 

Edward Lifegem: Two weeks ago my life wizard finished Zafaria with help from Ian Stormstaff and Autumn Dreamwalker. Today my life wizard is about to finish Avalon and enter Azteca. I'm actually on the last area and I will soon enter Ghost Avalon and then the main last dungeon. I'm very excited to enter Azteca, that means I'm a step closer to level 90. Currently my life wizard is level 81 almost level 82!

7. Let's start going a bit off topic now. What are your favorite things to do besides blogging or playing games? 

 I love camping, jogging, swimming and playing football! They are all outdoor activities but I also love watching t.v. especially during Christmas with all of the awesome Christmas movies. :D

8. Favorite animal, meal, show, movie?

Edward Lifegem: I can't answer the first question since I love all animals, I've tried to think of one the past 5 minutes but can't answer just one. I love all animals for different reasons especially cats and dogs. :D My favorite meal? Oh another difficult one but I can say one food I love to eat.. PIZZA! I can't get enough Pizza and would actually love to have a slice now that its lunchtime and my stomach is growling! My favorite movie has to be Home Alone! I know its a Christmas movie but I still believe that it is my favorite movie. :D

9. Lastly, what is something you'd like to say to your fans? 

Edward Lifegem: Thank you again for this special interview! I'm happy that there are awesome new bloggers like you and the staff at SGS! I have followed your blog and added your blog to my blogroll. I am also going to make a post about the interviews I've had this month after you're done publishing so thank you again for interviewing me. To all of my fans I would like to thank you for everything! I know this will probably sound crazy but you've made one of my dreams come true. You've made me enjoy something that I will always remember forever and cherish. Thank you so much and I hope to see you around the Spiral!

Thank you for reading! It was really great to have you Edward, we appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this is a G-Rated Blog, and comments must be appropriate for all ages.